(BC: AC) Series



Dystopian - Romance - Erotica - LQBTQ+
Covid-19 changed the world by destroying it, mutating in a way no one ever thought possible. Three hundred years after the pandemic, Archie struggles with mental health and his identity. He falls in love with his best friend and brings the virus into his clan, condemning them all, but that isn't the only challenge this seventeen-year-old faces.



Archies 2322
Archies 2323

The inspiration for this series came from my own mental health. The original draft (which I no longer have) was me writing down how I felt in a way I felt I could express it.

At the time of writing this, I had depression, anxiety, and was suicidal, and was an overthinker, although hiding it was a skill I had mastered. I used a mask to conceal how I felt every day, my dark thoughts and longings hidden behind a smile, convincing everyone I was just fine.

I know I am not the only person to feel so lost in their own mind, foreign in their own skin. I know what it feels like to be alone, even when you are not. There are so many of us hiding in the dark. So, I wanted to create a place where we felt understood and more importantly, seen, while also having affirmations and reminders for you to take into your everyday life.

I want to help in the best way I know I can. I hope someone will find comfort and more whole in knowing they are not alone.

This series comes with a range of trigger warnings.
Check the book posts for specifics.

Sexual Explicit Content
Rape
Death
Mental Health
Suicide
Depression
Coming Out Themes
Coronavirus
Violence
Self-Hate
Infidelity

Available on Amazon and Kindle


Popular posts from this blog

The Siren

(BC: AC) Archies 2321